Updated Christmas Program Information
In order to protect the tradition of our beautiful annual Christmas program and the health of our student body, we will adjust a few components of the program to allow for our parents and families to join us in person on Friday, December 17.
Preschool-8th grade choirs will perform in the 1:30pm daytime performance.
K-8th grade will perform again in the evening performance at 7:00pm. Students should plan to arrive to their classrooms no earlier than 6:40pm, but no later than 6:50pm.
All students may dress nicely for the daytime performance, and as fancy as you choose for the evening performance.
There are a few changes to note:
- After each program parents can pick up students from their classrooms. *This is a change from the original announcement to pick them up in the gym.
- Any students who do not have parents attending the concert will be brought to the gym at 3:00. There will be no car line this day, so parents arriving for regular pick-up will need to park and get their students in the gym.
- If you are planning to take your child home after the concert versus sending them to ESP, please update your ESP schedule to reflect this.
- It would be helpful if parents of 5-8th graders would consider coming to the evening performance (unless you have a preschool student) in order to make room for the preschool parents who have just one program option to attend.
- So as not to detract from the kids’ performance, we’d ask that you plan to stay for the entirety of the program.
Mark your calendars for the comeback of this special school tradition!
To read the full newsletter, click here: https://stjlutheranschool.org/eagle-connection-12-09-21/